- Supplied the isolation/seismic
restraint for the pavilions and permanent
structures for Expo 86 in Vancouver.
- Spring isolated a complete bowling alley, including the pinsetters, on the
second floor of the Banff Springs Hotel.
- Did the complete sound masking of Cathedral Place for Macmillan
Bloedel and Trans Canada Pipelines Office Tower ( over 3,000 speakers)
- Floated the roof on the Calgary Center for Performing Arts to prevent
passing aircraft from affecting performances.
- Completely floated and seismically restrained 12 theatres and an
Omnimax for Famous Players/PCL Construction at the West Edmonton
- Have isolated drive and/or pulley assemblies for all the major elevator
manufacturers, at one time or another, on problem jobs.
- Have provided various materials and engineered high end acoustical
products to most of the production and post-production facilities serving
the TV, Radio and Movie industries in Western Canada.
- Supplied 11 large Natural Gas blowdown silencers to Alberta Natural Gas
on three (3) compressor stations.
- Isolated a 30 person adventure ride above a super market in a large
Head Office & Warehouse
4004 Graveley Street
Burnaby, BC, Canada
tel: (604) 294-9495
fax: (604) 294-8033
Alberta Sales Office
Suite 2, 1407 2nd Street SW
Calgary, AB T2R 0W7
tel: (403) 237-5035
fax: (403) 237-5064